BTC Price GBP | Bitcoin Price GBP | Buy Bitcoin UK
Bitcoin Price GBPBTC Price GBP 8704.8
5 stars 8 votes 4 stars 3 votes 3 stars 1 votes
|5 stars||8 votes|
|4 stars||3 votes|
|3 stars||1 votes|
Bitcoin Price Summary (BTC/GBP)
The latest BTC Price GBP | Bitcoin Price GBP is £ 8704.8, Bitcoin Price has experienced a daily change of 1.03 %, giving Bitcoin (BTC) a Market Cap of £ 160,833,626,966. The Total Volume of Bitcoin (BTC) traded in the last 24 hour period was £ 16,901,284,993. Circulating Supply of Bitcoin (BTC) is 18,459,400 Total Supply of Bitcoin (BTC) is 21,000,000. Buy Bitcoin (BTC) directly from Binance using this Referral Link to share a portion of the commission received from the trading fee as a “kickback”, this is currently set at 10% (we hope to increase to 20% kickback in the near future). Binance accepts both Credit and Debit cards. If BTC is unavailable, another option is buying cryptocurrency from Binance that can be traded with BTC on an exchange listed on this page. Always exercise extreme caution when moving cryptocurrencies; we in no way endorse any exchange listed on this website.
Bitcoin (BTC) was created on January 3, 2009. Please use the drop-down menu above to change the currency pair from BTC Pounds UK to another Fiat currency or Cryptocurrency. Bitcoin (BTC) Price GBP and data is automatically updated 24/7. Always verify digital asset price history from several trusted sources before dealing in Bitcoin (BTC). This Bitcoin (BTC) summary, Bitcoin Price GBP, BTC Price GBP, and BTC Chart automatically updates. You are currently viewing our Bitcoin summary; please bookmark this URL for SKU: BTC-GBP-0 and check back regularly. The Bitcoin logo displayed on this page can be shared via Social networks - hover over the image above for options. Please share your thoughts regarding the performance of Bitcoin (BTC) using the comments section below.
The latest Bitcoin Price GBP is £ 8704.8; circulating supply is 18,459,400. Bitcoin Price and Bitcoin Market Cap data was updated as this page loaded: . Project website and social links will be updated periodically.
Bitcoin (BTC) is a digital asset secured by cryptography; more information can be obtained from the official Bitcoin (BTC) website at bitcoin.org Bitcoin (BTC) blockchain can be viewed here: blockchair.com blockchain.info live.blockcypher.com bitcoinblockexplorers.com btc.tokenview.com Bitcoin (BTC) social networks can be viewed here: Facebook Twitter bitcointalk.org
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.